Sunday, July 28, 2013

Life Happens

I knew this weekend I would face some obstacles and I did.  Thursday I got in 3.5 miles when my schedule called for 3 and I was suppose to run 4 on Saturday, however with the hubs schedule this weekend and all other things that decided to go wrong, 
I did this instead....


 The local Community Market in Manchester!  This was my first time and I loved it...
Princess got a handmade Hula Hoop, Pirate got a wooden Sword, we bought Green Tomato Bread, Ah-Mazing, local honey, another baked goodness, Creamy Jalapeno Dip, fresh blackberries, Italian Ice, homemade Lemonade....  We sat and enjoyed, listening to a lil' bluegrass group play Wagon Wheel and yes Princess and I sung along like we were at the Ryman with OCMS!  Good times for sure.  However, the baked goodness has been consumed with every walk into my kitchen and I totally blew my calories Saturday, but it was well worth it!!!


Saturday night my (3) nieces and nephews stayed the night and fun was had by all as well as little sleep by Princess and Blondie, pictured below!  My schedule called for 2.5 miles today and since I had 4 to make up from yesterday, I knew I had to do something.  So we piled in the Mom Bus and headed back to their house, also where I run on most occasions, and while the Oldest cousin kept the boys, the girls and I headed out for 3 hot miles!  They rode their bikes with me and I really enjoyed their company!  
Made those HOT miles not so bad...

  

Even though I didn't stick to my plan exactly, I did get a run in and at this point that is what matters most!  I've had a fun weekend and I am thankful for the time I have had with my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment