Tuesday, July 23, 2013

She Inspires Me!

 She lights my fire and inspires me to do better, to lead by example and to be the proudest Momma ever because she is my little fire cracker!!!

 She cheers for me when I go out for a 1 mile and she brings me Gatorade when I go out for a 6 mile run.  She drives by hooting and hollering, smiling from ear to ear.  What is greater than that?

Saturday she completed her 2nd Kids Triathlon, talk about inspiration!  That's still on my bucket list.
She did beautifully and I was so proud of her!  She gave it all she had,
 I love that she has a competitive side ;)

 

She is also my little gymnast!  She loves gymnastics and last night I was THAT MOM sitting on the side with tears in my eyes, so excited to watch her go yet another step further and all at once getting promoted to the next level in her class.  Proud is all I can say! 

 


When I think about the effort and the perfection she puts into everything she does, it can only make me want to be like her!  Funny how your kids will do that to you...

She inspires me!



No comments:

Post a Comment