Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lucky No. 7

Saturday's run called for 7 miles and I was bound and determined to get it done.  It's funny how life happens and whether you like it not, my prayers to get my 7 miles in were definitely answered.
 
  The night before was suppose to be a date night with the hubs.  We were suppose to stay in the big city of Nashville and eat at one of the finest restaurants down town.  Well that didn't happen, despite the fact that we were downtown and ready to go and I promised my self only a few drinks!  Well when your company of 15 years doesn't book your room for some odd reason, with 2 phone calls confirming our plans to go... you end up turning around and going home. Lucky for me, I had a good nights rest for that 7 miler the next morning!
 
It was a good run.  I did have that "OMG, I have to do 7 more of these in less than 2 months..." panic attack, but I guess that gives you the motivation at this point. I also read a post recently about your runs telling on you...In other words, is your diet correct?  Um, NO!  I was in the bathroom on and off all day Saturday.  Your diet is so important, but the place I'm at mentally, I could almost say my give a damn is busted! 
I know. Bad attitude. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment