Sunday, September 8, 2013

Success

I finally completed a long run with success.  I set out for 10 miles this morning and even though I stopped to rest about 2 times, I ran the entire trip.  Around mile 7-8, my legs got really sore, fortunately my fab fam showed up and I was able to stretch and rest for a minute while I kissed my babies!  I love it when they show up on my long runs, it's support, encouragement and even motivation!  
They are my cheerleaders and I am so thankful for them.

In my small little town, you tend to know almost everyone.  And if you don't know them, you've seen them!  When I was training for my last half marathon, I met a older gentleman along my route.  He tended to a horse farm and was very nice, I stopped and talked to him for a minute.  Ever since then, when I'm running I see him on occasion.  Today he passed me and was waving so big and giving me a thumbs up!  I love that...

Today's stats are pretty decent considering the distance, but it's no PR.
Time:1:52:54
Miles: 10.01
Pace: 11:17/min


No comments:

Post a Comment